Unable to log in to my Belgian business account from France.

JacopoPnzz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,
I have activated a business account in Belgium which I can access without problems!

However, I would need one of my business partners to log in from Paris to make checks, but it seems impossible for him to log in even with the right credentials.

We also tried to create a "second user": always the same, from Belgium you can access without problems, from Paris absolutely impossible.

Do you know if business accounts cannot be accessed from countries other than where you registered with paypall?

Help please! thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacopoPnzz 

Paypal is country specific so if someone logs in from other countries paypals security may recognise this as a security issue ie potential hacker and limit your account to prevent that happening.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacopoPnzz 

Paypal is country specific so if someone logs in from other countries paypals security may recognise this as a security issue ie potential hacker and limit your account to prevent that happening.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JacopoPnzz
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thanks for your replay! 

But do you know if there's a way to grant access from another country? Even for secondary users?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.