Unable to confirm if this email address is official and true

gkmanny1106
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just got an email from my buyer who said that he just made the payment for the product. I checked the Paypal balance but there is no change with it. However, I received two emails with the addresses below introducing how to post and etc. Just wondering if this email address is true and official.

Cheers.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @gkmanny1106,

Great question! You can find more information regarding fake emails here. Based on the information you provided here, it sounds to me like those emails may have been fake, but I would advise double checking the link I provided to be sure. You can always forward suspicious emails to spoof@paypal.com. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @gkmanny1106,

Great question! You can find more information regarding fake emails here. Based on the information you provided here, it sounds to me like those emails may have been fake, but I would advise double checking the link I provided to be sure. You can always forward suspicious emails to spoof@paypal.com. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.