Unable to Refund

Ang1123
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having problems issuing a refund? I have been trying for the last 2 days to issue a refund but get an error message stating "unable to refund at this time due to technical difficulties". 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hillarysantique
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on PayPal for many years. This is a first. I am unable to refund a customer because PayPal cannot fix an internal BUG that gives you the same annoying error message. I called and emailed twice. The representative stated that this would be fixed in 24-48 hours. It is now 3 days later and the problem is still not fixed. I consider myself to be an honest and excellent seller. This situation of not refunding my customer makes me look bad. So, if you are getting this same error message continue to call and email PayPal. They will do something if everyone threatens them to dump PayPal. Its time good sellers stand together. When I emailed them they sent me a form letter telling me how to issue a refund. They no longer read their emails.

Thanks all good PayPal sellers,

Hillary  <removed>

Login to Me Too

Izzy1301
New Community Member

I'm having exactly the same problem, no reply from Paypal. It's bad for business! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.