New Community Member
I’m receiving txt messages saying click here to restore your account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi CarolGouck1, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Please do not click on any link you receive in a text message or email. If you are unsure of the status of your PayPal account, please log into PayPal via the website only to view your account. If a limitation has been placed and we require additional information from you, you will be directed to the Resolution Centre and it will specify what information we need. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi CarolGouck1, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Please do not click on any link you receive in a text message or email. If you are unsure of the status of your PayPal account, please log into PayPal via the website only to view your account. If a limitation has been placed and we require additional information from you, you will be directed to the Resolution Centre and it will specify what information we need. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Juester
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I’ve authorised a payment today and received a txt message asking me to confirm has PayPal started doing this as I don’t recall having these before also when I tried to reply it wasn’t delivered

thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.