Trying to get a response from Paypal through Resolution Centre and Feedback Portal - with no success

Lennox2
New Community Member

Hoping someone can guide me as I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to get a response from Paypay having emailed them 4 times now through the Resolution Centre and also through the Feedback Portal.

Anyone aware of another route that may actually invoke a response from them?  We have an urgent requirement to fix but can't get hold of anyone.

Thanks in advance for the guidance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Lennox2,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not had an easy time reaching out to us directly. I know that can be frustrating when an urgent matter needs to be addressed.

By clicking the "Help & Contact" button at the bottom of the PayPal website, you can select "Contact Customer Service" and review other ways to contact us directly. I hope that you receive the assistance that you need and soon!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.