Trouble reaching PP

fo2rest
New Community Member

Paypal tried to call me but my phone was defective so I could not answer.  Wanting to be a courteous client, I called back to see why they called.  After fighting the computer menus on the phone for what seemed like an hour, I gave up.  There is no way to talk to PP as far as I can tell.  Since that failed, I tried a contact form from the PP website.  It humors me by letting me type a message.  There is a submit button.  When I hover over it, the pointer turns into a pointing finger, indicating it is a link.  When I try to click the submit button nothing happens.

I will bet that they get very few complaints if email and voice callers are never connected to a person, I will bet it saves a lot for the bottom line.

Not fun for me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fo2rest 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
WHEN YOU GET THROUGH DO NOT SELECT ANY OPTIONS, JUST PRESS 0 A FEW TIMES OR SAY AGENT TO BYPASS THE BOT.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.