cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring between Personal PayPal account and Business PayPal account? Amount & Fees?

SOLVED
New Community Member

Transferring between Personal PayPal account and Business PayPal account? Amount & Fees?

Hello,

I'm trying to find out if there are any fees/transfer limits when transferring money between a personal PayPal account and a Business PayPal account. Everything I can find indicates that it should be free within the US. But I can't see if there's any transfer limits between paypal accounts.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Transferring between Personal PayPal account and Business PayPal account? Amount & Fees?

As long as both accounts are in the same country and you use the Send Money feature for "Friends and Family" and the money source is either your PayPal Account Balance or your Bank Account, then there are no fees.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Transferring between Personal PayPal account and Business PayPal account? Amount & Fees?

As long as both accounts are in the same country and you use the Send Money feature for "Friends and Family" and the money source is either your PayPal Account Balance or your Bank Account, then there are no fees.

Tags (1)