Transfer money from PayPal to AMEX Bluebird debit card

trudeau
Contributor
Contributor

I successfully linked my Bluebird debit account, but when I attempt to transfer money from my PayPal account to my Bluebird debit account it doesn't appear in my transfer options. Can anyone help me? Thx.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

trudeau
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks again, I really appreciate it and you!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@trudeau

If the option to transfer to your linked card is not showing when you go to withdraw; unfortunately, the card most likely isn't eligible for withdrawals, nor is the direct deposit type account that is offered with the card, if that isn't showing as an option either.

You do have alternative options for withdrawal through PayPal products. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll give you more details.

Login to Me Too

trudeau
Contributor
Contributor
Thx Oregon11, I do want to know the other options. Thx again.
Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@trudeau

The Cash debit card might be a good option for your account. This card is no cost and there are no monthly fees. The card is linked directly to your available PayPal Balance, for purchases, or your can withdraw cash at an atm (some for free).

Here is a PayPal link with details on the Cash debit card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

If you sign up for this card and you need to add funds into your PayPal account to use it—I'm going to link how you can Top Up your account with PayPal Cash. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash

Login to Me Too
Solved

trudeau
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks again, I really appreciate it and you!!
Login to Me Too

DanVan007
Contributor
Contributor
Thx Oregon11, I do want to know the other options too.
Login to Me Too

ItsOnMe
Since opening a PP acct, I been welcomed by a handful of frustrating issues and from extensive research there are a few common themes that are at the root of the many differing yet similar obstacles people have voiced opinions about. One major theme is that its evidently clear, from my personal experiences and comparisons to the details of other PP customer experiences, is PP's inablility or unwillingness to be completely transparent over their policies and protocols and how it directly affects its customer base. There may very well be some legal, compatibility, interstate/natl regulatory, system hurdles so on and so forth. But to an avg. Joe such as myself that has no knowledge of any of it, its very difficult to comprehend why its so effortless to withdrawl funds from another financial medium into our PP acct, yet such a hair pulling experience when we want to perform the same action in reverse, with money that is rightfully ours and not extended to us by some form of loan or credit. And IMO, this whole "forum help" environment thats grown in popularity with the rise of global digital awareness only adds to the issues and PP along with many other companies are encouraging it as well as using it as a barrier from having to directly get involved to provide a solution at best, nor to provide valid reasons for consumers to acknowledge and agree to. We're immediately directed to the forums when we have questions or concerns yet the first message we see is that PP does not endorse or associated with any forum members posts etc etc...... I cant be the alone person to think that is one of the most upside down status quo for "customer service" I have witnessed in my life. "You need help? Head to our forums, but none of the answers you may find should be considered correct nor will PP stand behind any of it". THIS however IS a statement from a verified PP customer service employee that convinced me of my sentiment of non transparency. Me: "I must have tried a dozen times and each time Im redirected to login to PP to verify identity and each time verified and subsequently fail the task" PP: "I dont see anything on our end that you ever attempted to perform the action" Me: "so you're telling me you have no record of my multiple logins to PP and identity being verified"? PP: "no" Me: "shouldnt that be a cause to substantial concern as it points to possible issues of security breaches since I in fact did login yet you see no record of it"? PP: "no, its more than likely something on their end thats causing it" Me: "ok, so if their end is causing PP's system to accept my logins yet PP has no records of such isnt a cause for escalation"??.......... So far Im at a crossroads of determining which is worse, an incorrect "answer" given my a forum member, or a blatant poor excuse from a PP rep. Trying to dodge andndeflecting from having to give a valid answer. Sorry for the novel, but its the only way I could illustrate that we as consumers have a lot to contemplate than just not being able to "get my money on my card".
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.