Transfer funds fees

Mjs21
New Community Member

Hi I want to transfer money in ILS currency from my Credit card that is attached to my PayPal account and send it to a PayPal user in India in USD. What are the service fees for doing a transfer like this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mjs21,

Thank you for your post!

The capabilities of a PayPal account do vary by country, but the following information is what is typically the case.

Typically, while it is not possible to add funds from a credit card to a PayPal account, the card can be used to fund a payment directly. The conversion from the card's currency to the currency of the transaction would be handled at your card issuing bank and they would charge you their own conversion fee separately. If the payment is a Goods and Services payment, any PayPal fees would be charged to the recipient. If it's a Friends and Family payment, you would pay a fee for using a card to fund the payment, as well as a fee for sending the payment internationally.

If you'd like to look into the specific fees on your own, please click Fees at the bottom of the PayPal website to learn more.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.