Transfer Using Debit Card takes too long?

Dusan2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I transfered money from my paypal to debit card, 6 days ago and i haven't received my money yet in the bank account, why it takes soo long?

Deleted links ( Moderator)

First pic shows i transfered money 4th april, second pic is my bank account balance, its been 6days and i haven't received the money i transfered from paypal, anyone knows why and who should i contact in case i don't receive money?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dusan2

Sorry but this is the U.K forum, we can't possibly know how long bank transfers take from paypal in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dusan2
Contributor
Contributor

??

you didnt help me, you just said "bla bla it's wrong section"

at least transfer me to the correct section, and stop asking for reputation lol, thats lame actually, you didnt help me at all

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dusan2

Nope you are correct I didn't help you, and my' kudos / solutions add on' is on every post I make so if I didn't help you then feel free NOT to leave me kudos or solutions.

Can't transfer you anywhere as you are in Serbia and this is the UK forum, try customer services in your own country.

Folks in the UK are more polite so...................bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.