Transfer Money page not working in Firefox

pinelarry
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to transfer money to my bank account this morning on my Windows 10 PC using Firefox.  The drop-downs to select which accounts to transfer to and from don't do anything.  I'm pretty sure I did this same action a month ago and it worked fine.  I made the transfer using the mobile app instead but would really rather use my PC in the future.  I'm wondering if this is a bug.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Aktisc
New Community Member

I have been having the same problem for a few days.

The Transfer works fine with Microsoft Edge, so have to assume somethings changed with Firefox

Login to Me Too

C_L_Allen
New Community Member

The transfer money page (on Firefox) stopped working a month or so ago after an upgrade.  I've had to use the mobile app or Explorer.  Is there a timeframe when this function might work again?

Login to Me Too

fvso
Contributor
Contributor

Re my me to:  The transfer function doesn't work for me on Windows 10 / Firefox 64.0, including on a "vanilla" profile with no add-ons.

It does work for me in Google Chrome.

The symptom is that nothing happens when I click the transfer-from or transfer-to box.

Login to Me Too

pinelarry
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with the symptom as described above.  This issue has been hanging on for several months now.  Does anyone at PayPal monitor this user forum, or do I need to submit a "bug fix" request someplace else?

Login to Me Too

brickpalace
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here too today.  Have to use the app to withdraw money 😕

Login to Me Too

pinelarry
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 3 months since I reported this.  How long before someone at PayPal responds?

Login to Me Too

fvso
Contributor
Contributor

Not seeing another place to report the issue "officially," I used PayPal's customer service contact-us form on paypal.com to ask about the bug.  I've heard nothing back there either.

Login to Me Too

Trance-Man
New Community Member

Same problem here, Paypal does not care, when did they, they just want their money.

Login to Me Too

pinelarry
Contributor
Contributor

That's a shame.  I'm also finding that any attempt to pay via PayPal on third-party retail sites no longer works with Firefox (it used to work).   I've used PayPal since its inception, but I may need to find another solution if they no longer support Firefox.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.