Top sale LLC

NoBS1010
Contributor
Contributor

I was told by paypal they would investigate a fraudulent purchase from top sale llc. The email address from the company does not work. Paypal informed me that less than 24 hours later they closed their investigation. They stated that the seller said the package was delivered it was not. DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL. They do NOT STAND for the customer and they basically told me that they had been paid so i was out of luck.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Hooper1
Contributor
Contributor

I also purchased a product from this company.  The shipping number they gave wasn't for my order.  It was delivered to a person in a different town and wasn't from Top Sale LLC. I have spoken to several people at UPS and there isn't anything they can do.  I can not contact anyone from Top Sale LLC. Emails come back undeliverable.  Do Not Buy  from this company..

Login to Me Too

93cnicole
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly this same problem. On Thanksgiving Thursday, I purchased a Cricut Die Cut machine for a very good price through this company. Immediately after purchasing, I felt funny about the purchase and tried to request a refund....but the email address given was invalid. I opened up a case with PayPal, because I figured that they would protect the customer.....but, despite me telling them numerous times that I couldn't contact the seller due to an invalid email address, they insisted that I contact the seller. (When I went to go back to the website, it had been taken down! Gotta love....) Next, the seller provided a tracking number, so things looked hopeful for a bit.....until the package was supposed to have arrived and it didn't. (Three things to note- (1.) PayPal somehow contacted the seller who lied about the details of my transaction, so PayPal closed my case and did nothing to help me. (2.) Upon closer inspection of the tracking description, the package sent through the UPS system didn't weigh remotely close to what the item I ordered would've weighed, and (3.) Throughout my purchase with the website, my PayPal transaction, and my UPS tracking, the seller used at least 3 different names.) So, next, I checked with UPS....as my item claimed to be delivered and hadn't been, I thought that maybe they could assist. Through that process, I learned that my package hadn't even been sent to me, but to someone else in my town(totally different name and road, but same town (makes sense as the state and town are all you see in a PayPal/UPS tracking description, so it seems legit longer!) and, of course, as the package had been delivered somewhere, UPS couldn't help me, instead telling me, yet again, to contact the seller (who, of course, cannot be contacted!).Thus, I'm out $115, because the seller lied, because PayPal and UPS only believe the seller and the false information circulated by the seller, and because I made a bad decision and bought something from a company that looked legit, but obviously was not. Honestly, I've lived a very sheltered life and haven't gotten scammed as much as most, but it definitely says something about the state of humanity and about the perspective of big business when companies like PayPal and UPS will not help in situations like this. What is the point of buying and shipping through these "secure" companies when, when it really matters, they only offer empty words, pointless suggestions, and, ultimately, no solutions at all?
Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor
I have filed a case with Mastercard tied to PayPal. They will likely help, but want to put pressure on all of the parties. Mine also showed delivered, and like yours was not.
Login to Me Too

Thaffner
Contributor
Contributor

I also had a the same problem.  The were able to accept PayPal, but cannot contact them, nothing gets delivered. Do not order for them. UPS also having difficulties providing proof.

thaffner

Login to Me Too

AmselGZwitscher
Contributor
Contributor

Holy **bleep** - I thought I was the only one! I bought two hard drives, I paid for the two, "topsalellc" shipped something .. and I was even able to track it all the way to, what seemed to be my doorstep - and then it was delivered; just not with me. My mail get's delivered to a business - and the first flag was 'left at front door' - in 10 years of mail deliveries has it not once happened that UPS would deliver mail - at a hotel no less - at the front door vs. inside. I filed a claim with PayPal and was promptly denied. By promptly - I mean with in the hour. UPS just closed the claim - stating I needed to contact the seller, which is so ironic... the original tracking info had a phone number listed, but it would only show when you start the ups claims process; going in after the claim had started erased the info (restricted the prior detailed delivery report) - the number was a 615 number. But regardless - I'm now out $270, and no way to getting anything back. Thank you PayPal - and your protections; and of course UPS -- and who could forget pay28 -- 50sale.club.

Login to Me Too

AST08
New Community Member

Contact your bank or credit card company! They will file a Business to Business dispute with PayPal and likely refund your money. PayPal sides with fraudulent "sellers". Shameful.

Login to Me Too

AST08
New Community Member

I, too have been defrauded after ordering a bookshelf from this "company" (TopSaleLLC). I had a gut feeling following the transaction that it was too good to be true. A day later, I opened a dispute with PayPal (on November 30). I first tried contacting the "seller" using the fraudulent email provided. No dice. After SEVERAL calls to PayPal Claims reps, I was told I would need solid proof from UPS that the package was delivered to another address. I got this evidence directly from UPS. DESPITE PROVIDING PROOF FROM UPS THAT THE "TRACKING NUMBER" ITEM WAS ONLY 2.3 LBS AND DELIVERED TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS (other than the one on the transaction), PayPal DENIED my claim and decided In favor of the "seller" simply because they provided a FRAUDULENT tracking number. This is the proof that PayPal Customer Service Reps TOLD ME TO OBTAIN!!!!!! Anyone who has tried to get a human to speak to at UPS knows what an impossible feat this is, but I did it. Needless to say, PayPal sides with FRAUDULENT sellers. I am SHOCKED and APPALLED reading all of your claims and seeing the same outcomes.Good thing UPS provided lots of details to me about the "shipper/seller" as well. I will be pursuing a criminal case towards the "seller". I also contacted my bank, and they will file a B2B dispute with PayPal. Apparently this is a common occurrence with Wells Fargo >eye-roll<. Just when you think PayPal is the safer option...here we go. PayPal-get it together! I am closing this account. What a greedy company.  

Login to Me Too

Hooper1
Contributor
Contributor

I have turned it over the my credit card company and hopefully they will be able to help me.  I also thought that the price was too good to be true.....but I did it anyway because I was using PayPal.  I will not be using them again.  So much for protecting me.  As many people as this has happened to you would think that more people would have heard about this.  I never imagined that they would just take the word of a company that no one has been able to contact.  There isn't even a website anymore.  I will certainly spread the word about PayPal.  

Login to Me Too

jc555
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me too.  You would think that PayPal would delete them from their services.  Thought PayPal was suppose protect against fraudulent companies.  Product was shopped to another address and because they provide a tracking number to PayPal does nothing and closed case.  First time something like this has happened.  Funny how PayPal can contact them I cannot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.