To sell products

MVM1978
New Community Member
I have a pay pal account to buy things, if I want to start selling products, is there another account I need to set up? Or is this done through the same account? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MVM1978 

You can still sell with a personal account. Just enter the PayPal email address as the email address the funds go to. To get the best performance out of your PayPal account though, verify it by doing 2 out of 3 things: link and confirm a credit or debit card, link and confirm a bank account and/or provide a SSN (although you'll be asked to provide it anyway for tax purposes). If you expect to be doing a great deal of selling, consider upgrading or opening a business account to access more selling tools. We can have one personal and one business account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MVM1978 

You can still sell with a personal account. Just enter the PayPal email address as the email address the funds go to. To get the best performance out of your PayPal account though, verify it by doing 2 out of 3 things: link and confirm a credit or debit card, link and confirm a bank account and/or provide a SSN (although you'll be asked to provide it anyway for tax purposes). If you expect to be doing a great deal of selling, consider upgrading or opening a business account to access more selling tools. We can have one personal and one business account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.