To get a new code, press the button on your Security Key

jIMCONTRA
New Community Member

FOR THE LIFE OF ME i CANT figure this out. 

where do I find security key.  I looked in setting and it didn't match with online instructions. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @jIMCONTRA,

The actual physical version of the PayPal Security Keys were discontinued a couple of years ago so that may be why you're having trouble finding information on it. in order to bypass this verification step, you'll want to contact customer service directly for support. To contact customer service please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

edsanson
New Community Member

I assume we are out of the dark ages and there is now a quicker way to resolve this issue than waiting on someone for multiple hours to respond to a chat? There is no phone line that anyone seems to answer so is the chat on the website the only solution? For context my issue is in the photo. I have the two-factor authentication that I've read has replaced this relic of the 90s but there seems to be no way of generating a code through 2 factor either.

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 11.23.19.png

Login to Me Too

Stisdell291287
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.