This is new for me I hope U can HELP

nikkiwish
New Community Member

HELLO 

There is a woman's clothing store on line. The name is  ROSEINLIN.... the clothes are beautiful.. Prices seem to good to be true... So Has any one ever purchased from this shop  Or have you heard of It... I think its in china.... I want to purchase but I am not really sure . So If you can help me I appreciate it .. Thank you  PLEASE STAY SAFE ……..NIKKI

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikkiwish 

"Prices seem to good to be true..."

It is too good to be true. That's how they get you.

Please read:

https://wisdomganga.com/what-is-roselinlin-is-roselinlin-scam-or-is-roselinlin-legit-roselinlin-revi...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikkiwish 

"Prices seem to good to be true..."

It is too good to be true. That's how they get you.

Please read:

https://wisdomganga.com/what-is-roselinlin-is-roselinlin-scam-or-is-roselinlin-legit-roselinlin-revi...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

yankeefloridian
New Community Member

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is a fraud. I ordered from Roselinlin and not only are the clothes, inferior-made, I was missing an item that I ordered and I ended up with an item that I did not order. After the usual "song and dance", with 5 emails, exchanged between me and this company, I was told that I would be issued a refund for my missing item AFTER I returned the item I did not order AND I had to pay the return shipping! If you haven't ordered from this company, yet, don't do it!!  Bad company! You will find numerous complaints on PayPal forum. Read them, then get away from this company as fast as you can. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.