1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BabeSuzieQ 

Yep pretty easy to spot.

No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
No company address information.
Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BabeSuzieQ 

Yep pretty easy to spot.

No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
No company address information.
Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BabeSuzieQ
Contributor
Contributor

So, how can these idiots be caught??

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BabeSuzieQ wrote:

So, how can these idiots be caught??

They'll just open another store. Open another account, Just got to stick to the shops you know and trust and look for characteristics to stay away from. If you're observant, you can see through them after a while because they're cookie cutter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.