The Bobo

Jeccamaca
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought a leaf blower from The Bobo, and I'm concerned it may be a scam.. My question is if it is a scam can PayPal do anything about it?
Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Dkorpman
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a scam. I called Capital One and they cancelled the transaction even though I paid with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Jeccamaca
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get refunded through your bank or PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Vazkate
I filed through my bank and they are helping me with my dispute. The name that my transaction went under is chenyulong6 and that ties back into a Russian scam site. My bank has already refunded me and is working with paypal. By the way, paypal has no record of the transaction despite the fact that it posted at my bank as a paypal purchase. My bank found that extremely interesting.
Login to Me Too

BrookerT1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an outdoor fire pit from them and got scammed and paypal sided with them even though i gave them tracking number and transaction number. According to the tracking it was delivered to the front desk down in Louisiana. Problem is i live in PA. Paypal sided with them because it showed proof of delivery. Well it did but not to my address that was on the transaction. I'm so frustrated

Login to Me Too

Lifewriter51
Contributor
Contributor
I feel like this is a class action law suite. I have been waiting for PayPal to refund my money but they want to wait to see if this fake company responds to their email?? They know this is a fake company and didnt shut it down and allowed all of us to get scammed. I filed a complaint with the FTC and the Attorney General in Washington state. I'm going to contact an attorney. This is totally unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Lifewriter51
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PayPal... I dont want your stupid badges and kudos....I want my **bleep** money back!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.