THE NEW RULES THEY HAVE SENT US ABOUT SENDING MONEY TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS.....

DEZIDOO
Contributor
Contributor

JUST TO BE SURE I UNDERSTAND, DOES IT ONLY MEAN AMOUNTS WILL BE CHARGED IF YOU SEND OUT OF USA?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DEZIDOO,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to look into this because if there's been a policy update that affects these rules, I'm not familiar with it. Can you tell us what country your account is registered in so we can check for policy updates pertinent to that country?

As it stands now, fees for sending a Family and Friends payment apply if one or both of the following are true:

• You send using a card
  • You send internationally

If you send a domestic payment and use a bank or balance to fund the payment, the payment should not be subject to sending fees.

If you send a payment for Goods and Services, the recipient pays the fee.

For more information, please click Fees at the bottom of the PayPal website. The information specific to your country will load for you, and you can see all the details about fees in different circumstances.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.