Swift Code

Temp20220322e
New Community Member

Hello!

I was recently in Switzerland and purchased a souvenir that I could not put in our carry on which was all we had, so I took it to the post office and mailed it. Here we are now a few months later, and it has been declared lost by both the USPS and Swiss Post. Swiss Post gave me a form to fill out for a refund, and it asked for an IBAN code, which I do not have since I am a US citizen and only have a bank account in the states. They did send another form that states I could use a Swift code. What is the PayPal information I could use to receive the refund from the Swiss Post office, such as PayPal's swift code? Thanks!

- Jonn

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220322e 

PayPal doesn't have a swift code that is linked to your PayPal account in any case for you to use. Just ask if they can PayPal you the refund amount via your PayPal email address. Or even mail you a check. Or even refund you to the payment method you used when you paid for the postage if you paid with credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hussa1
New Community Member

Hi,

I transferred money from paypal to my bank account on 27th July.My transaction already completed .But I have not received my money yet.My bank accountant asked me for SWIFT copy.

How Can I get swift copy from paypal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.