Survey Reward

MacPaly
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I recently took part in a PayPal survey. Now I got an email from <removed> telling me to claim my reward on a site called <removed>. I guess this email seems to be legit, so the site is probably too. What strikes me is the fact that

- The email is in German, which is ok because it's the my mother tongue and language of my choice in my PayPal account. The survey was in German too.
- The page I end up on after clicking the unique link in the email is in French which I don't understand. I can only use the site running it through a URL translator. That's not very professional to mix up different languages when referring customers to different sites. What's so difficult about picking the right language on a site the customer is forwarded to by a unique, personal link out of an email that's in the correct language?
- I'm told to enter my complete street address and some other personal information to claim my reward on this site that would not be necessary in my opinion to simply put the reward in my PayPal account.

All this combined (multiple languages, the requested information) inspires little confidence reclaiming my reward. Anybody here having a similar experience? Anybody from PayPal wants to say something about this?

Regards,
Mac

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.