Succulentzone

Denizk1
New Community Member

Has anyone purchased anything from this website, is it reliable?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
They do ship but they do not mark it as shipped or send out an email. You have to ask for tracking if you want it.
Login to Me Too

Ololol
Contributor
Contributor

Oh , I see.

How is it possible to get some photos? 🙂 email?

Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
I made a post asking how but no response yet. They are in a public album called succulent zone on my profile, though. If you click to view my profile I think you can see them. I’ll add them here once i figure out how
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I figured it out! Taken the day of arrival. My first order. Some arrive tiny, some bigger than expected, some with offsets or multiple heads. Very random but usually do not arrive super tiny except my Romeo. Out of 14 plants in my first order 3 arrived with rot. Romeo was done. Dead. Monroe and Pearls were half rotten. Monroe was HUGE. But not well. It wont let me upload photos of those 2 for some reason. I was able to save the pearls but not the monroe. Romeo was replaced in my 2nd order. I thought I had saved the monroe so it was not replaced but i lost it. All are rooted with pretty decent roots considering. Photo of some roots included. Half are etiolated in the middle and all are dried up on the outer leaves. The middle will recover. Pull the deal leaves. Healthier than I expected. I suggest a grow light to acclimate them to light before attempting to move to real sun. Slowly. They were in the dark for 3 weeks. No water for 4 or 5 days then start with just a little and work your way up. They need time to rest and recover from transit. Shown are Strictiflora V Nova, Dead Romeo, Rotting Monroe, Ebony, Rainbow, Unguiculata, Honey Pink, Pink Champagne, Sunyan (sent with MANY offsets), greenovia (with offsets), and Laui129E7141-5597-416A-95F6-CF3165053EC7.jpeg1240F8C3-CE91-402B-A820-F7F73483FE0B.jpegAC475629-C268-4E22-9F08-6EF5AF1202B0.jpeg39B918F9-681E-4093-9569-4F420EA3F710.jpeg7B89749C-FBC7-472B-9226-A8B07047C3F7.jpegi. All are alive and recovering well in filtered sun except the 2 rotted ones. The half rotten pearls I saved only 2 strings but they finally stopped rotting and rooted and are growing. In all i give them 8/10. 2 stars taken off for the dead plants. Can post a review of my 2nd order if needed.

Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor

Rest of the photos45051E05-40A9-4259-99D9-6938485F21D7.jpeg9820428C-C86A-40A6-A2AF-4015ED083793.jpeg98D616D2-6892-4E5F-8AB0-4BE5267535AE.jpegCBAD0E78-C040-4F74-A83E-AFC15C9C4087.jpeg

Login to Me Too

Ololol
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for photos, they are amazing! I am sorry for Monroe. I was thinking of ordering it as well
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
If they hadn’t watered my pearls before packing them I think the Monroe would have been very healthy. The water dripped down onto it from the pearls. Definitely still recommend it! It was almost as big as my hand! Finger tips to wrist. Just don’t order it with the pearls. Haha Also I recommend the Echeveria Xuezhua hybrid they have listed if you like chubby Echeveria. It translates to Echeveria Snow Claw and it’s a cross between Lauii and Cuspidata. I added it on a whim to my 2nd order and it’s one of my favorites now. So chubby and adorable. The Compton does not ship well at all though. Keep your expectations low if you get one. Mine arrived dead but they did refund me for it so if you want to take a gamble on it you can get your money back if it dies in transit. Post pics if you place an order once you get it and enjoy your plants! 😊
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.