Succulentzone

Denizk1
New Community Member

Has anyone purchased anything from this website, is it reliable?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Denizk1 

I would say...no, because it reminds me of the website on this post:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Dispute-in-favor-of-scammer-Amde-Store/...

Only spend what you can afford to lose, and don't mind returning something, if you want to go ahead with an order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

schodinger2458
Contributor
Contributor

FYI:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Ordered last month

Login to Me Too

Ololol
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, just was wondering if you ordered from them? I’m thinking to buy from them too
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered today. Will post when/if I receive my order. Haha
Login to Me Too

Onejacket
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your order? How were the succulents?
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
The site is legit. The plants are the species advertised. Most arrive in pretty good condition considering the transit time. BUT, expect to get 1-3 half or fully rotten plants in an order. 1 for a smaller order, 2-3 for 10+ order. It seems to just happen. Both times I ordered. I think some of these plants just don’t travel well. They will replace or refund the ones that arrive dead. Even with the dead ones, still a great deal on some rare plants. I got many from my wish list now from this site. Can post pics if you want
Login to Me Too

Ololol
Contributor
Contributor
Please can you post pictures of what you received. How long does it take then to ship a plant? Thanks
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
Honestly I can’t figure out how to post photos. I see someone above me did it but I see no photo option and google won’t tell me either. Do you know how? The plants take about 3 weeks to arrive from China
Login to Me Too

Ololol
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your answer, I was asking if it takes them some time to ship plants. I read some reviews, people were complaining that plants were not shipped within 7-10 days
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.