cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Succulentzone

New Community Member

Succulentzone

Has anyone purchased anything from this website, is it reliable?

16 REPLIES 16
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Succulentzone.com

@Denizk1 

I would say...no, because it reminds me of the website on this post:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Dispute-in-favor-of-scammer-Amde-Store/...

Only spend what you can afford to lose, and don't mind returning something, if you want to go ahead with an order.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Contributor

Re: Succulentzone.com

FYI:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Ordered last month

Contributor

Re: Succulentzone

Hi, just was wondering if you ordered from them? I’m thinking to buy from them too
Contributor

I ordered today. Will post when/if I receive my order. Haha
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you ever receive your order? How were the succulents?
Contributor

The site is legit. The plants are the species advertised. Most arrive in pretty good condition considering the transit time. BUT, expect to get 1-3 half or fully rotten plants in an order. 1 for a smaller order, 2-3 for 10+ order. It seems to just happen. Both times I ordered. I think some of these plants just don’t travel well. They will replace or refund the ones that arrive dead. Even with the dead ones, still a great deal on some rare plants. I got many from my wish list now from this site. Can post pics if you want
Contributor

Please can you post pictures of what you received. How long does it take then to ship a plant? Thanks
Contributor

Honestly I can’t figure out how to post photos. I see someone above me did it but I see no photo option and google won’t tell me either. Do you know how? The plants take about 3 weeks to arrive from China
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, I was asking if it takes them some time to ship plants. I read some reviews, people were complaining that plants were not shipped within 7-10 days