Stopping PayPal Business Prompt window when loggin in

MKing2018
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal account connected to my online store already. I was considering upgrading to their Business Account but I'm not a high power seller and wanted to quit the online application but it will not let me end the process and now every time I log into my PayPal account the html "Bizsignup" Form props up, I can't seem to steer clear of this form, I've cleared my cache. How does one terminate this pop up form?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MKing2018
Contributor
Contributor

After months of trying to resolve this problem PayPal tech suggested I just go through the process of filling out their online biz sign up, even though the options given under their form prompts DO NOT apply to me. After all this I was granted access to my account page without having to go to their annoying prompt to sign up for a business account page again. I wasn't given a choice in the matter and downgrading to a personal account will wipe out my set up payments for sales on Etsy and eBay. PayPal was unable to confirm if having such an account was going to cost me extra or if there is a higher quota on sales I must keep in order to keep my PayPal account open. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.