Spam?

CHIBIMASA
Contributor
Contributor

I received 10 of exactly the same emails from PayPal in one day. 

What's going on? 

You're ready to speed through checkout.
Dear xxxxxxxx(my name)
You've activated PayPal One TouchTM successfully on this device: Tablet Apple Chrome Mobile.
Now when you pay with PayPal on this device, you can skip login and breeze through checkout on eligible apps and merchant websites. Every time you check out with One Touch, we'll renew your "turned on" setting for this device. As long as you're using One Touch, you'll stay logged in until you decide to turn it off.
We'll still ask you to log in when you want to view your account information and activity, or if we think your account might be at risk. Here are some more tips for keeping your account as secure as possible:
Lock your device when you're not using it, so only you can buy things on it.
Turn this feature off before sharing your device with other people.
Don't keep a record of your PayPal account password or PIN, and never share it with anyone else.
Need to turn off One Touch?
You can turn off One Touch anytime you want on the PayPal website. For your account security, we'll turn it off for you if you stop using One Touch on your device for 180 days.
Sincerely,
PayPal

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.
© 1999-2018 PayPal. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read and consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring or using the service.
PayPal PPC000625:1.8:8dc185a56e975

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CHIBIMASA

Techie glitch, others reporting same issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CHIBIMASA
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received five more emails which is the same as other ten email i received a few days ago. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.