cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

Why do get this message when I try to print a label and how do I get around it?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

Go to your wallet and change you preferred way to pay. Mine was set up to a new bank card so I changed it to my PP balance then it worked. I've read also.. if you don't want to use your balance then you have to have your bank account set up, not just the card.. and vise versa.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

Why should I have to  change my preferred way to pay? I get 2% cash back with my credit card so I have no intention of changing it. Paypal should get it's act together and fix the problem.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same problem again today. Getting ERRORCODE-50001. Is anybody at Paypal listening before I switch shipping methods?