Someone else is using my email address

Fotism
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I got earlier today several emails from PayPal because someone else registered themselves by using my email address. I would like to disconnect my email address from their PayPal account, but I don’t know how I suppose should do that. I tried to reach help by calling the phone number that is supposed to be suited for those outside of US, but it seems the phone number is not in use or, at least, this is what my mobile provider told me. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Fotism

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community about this. I know how concerning it can be if your email is being used without your authorization. This is definitely something we'd want to get looked into further. 

To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thanks! 

- Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.