Singapore Paypal Fee related problems

Simeny
Contributor
Contributor

hi all,

Anyone can help me out of those questions?

1. What's the Commercial Payments Fee for Singapore Paypal? Any differences in the fee between Company Paypal and Individual Paypal?
2. When will the Currency Conversion Fee be charged? and how much the Currency Conversion Fee will be deducted?
3. How much is the withdrawal fee? And what kind of Bank could be combined in Singapore Paypal backend for withdrawing? such as banks located in the US and other regions or is there must be a dedicated Currency related?
4. What kind of Currency does Singapore Paypal support when withdraw and transfer PayPal balance to Bank Account?
5. How much is the Refund fee and Chargeback fee?
6. How to do KYC before we use Singapore Company Paypal officially? and what will happening if we did do KYC in advance? and how does the KYC influence on our Singapore Company Paypal?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Simeny,

Welcome to our Community Forums. You can find the answers to your questions about our any of our fees in the following link: https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#exhibit_A .

We do not charge an additional refund fee, however when you refund a transaction we do not refund our payment fee. Our payment fees are charged as soon as the transaction is received into the account. 

You can add local banks as well as US banks to your PayPal in Singapore. Singapore's primary currency is SGD . You can withdraw in any currency, however it will be converted to SGD when withdrawn to banks located in Singapore and USD for banks located in the US.

In regard to your question on how to complete KYC, this is normally completed once you have opened the account and when our review teams ask for it to be completed. This is not a process that can be completed in advance. Personal information we verify can include your name, physical address, date of birth, and Individual Tax ID/Social Security number. For business entity verification, we may request for your Business Registration document, Certificate of Good Standing as well as a document to validate your business address. While we are requesting this information, certain limitations may be placed and account functionality restricted. We are unable to say in advance what kind of account functionality or limitations may be placed or restricted in advance. 

Thank you for your time,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Simeny
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jonk @PayPal_JonK 

Thank you for your replies,it helps me a lot. 

I want to know more about what the exact account functionality or limitations are? I have an HONGKONG Paypal,and now it is under reviewing and the account limitation is unable to withdraw balance and the reviewing progress is very long and in some degree it is very complicated which seriously affect our financial things.  That's why i am very concerned about the KYC, and if there is any way to verified our company in advance? and how to provide the related verifying materials to Paypal at the beginning?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Simeny,

If you have an open account that is currently limited, you need to resolve that account first before opening another account. Normally, we recommend only keeping one personal and one business account open unless you are running two separate businesses.

I'm sorry to hear your account review is taking longer than normal. Usually it only takes 3-4 business days for the review to complete. Any updates will be sent via email. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for further information on your case. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Simeny
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonK  hi Jonk,

Let's focus on this question if there is any way to verified our company in advance? and how to provide the related verifying materials to Paypal at the beginning?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.