Shipping

Ambertroisi27
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to print a shipping label for my order. I will be doing this regularly now, so I’d really like to get it figured out. It keeps saying I need to add a card or bank account to my account (which I already have) before it even calculates the shipping cost. Haven’t even got to the part where I’d be paying for it yet. I am looking for the $4 (for a small envelope) shipping option & have no idea which that would be, USPS. I am usually very good at all this, so it’s been very frustrating to not be able to figure it out. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ambertroisi27 

No idea why its asking you for a card/bank when you've already added one. Perhaps, clear out browser cookies/cache and restart your device and then try buying a label again. Also make sure you've set a preferred payment method through Account Settings (gear icon) > Payments > Online Purchases (as well as In-Store setting too).

Is this for a small padded envelope to ship within US?

Then use First-Class Mail® Parcel Service as Service Type and select Package/Thick Envelope for Package Type.

PayPal available USPS services:

• Priority Express Mail®: Prices are based on weight and distance. A flat rate package type option is available.
  • Priority Mail®: Prices are based on weight and distance. A flat rate package type option is also available.
  • First-Class Mail® Parcel Service: Prices are based on weight and shape.
  • Parcel Select® Ground: Prices are based on weight.
  • Media Mail®: Prices are based on weight. Content restrictions apply.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.