New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I am really annoyed there is no means of contacting Paypal customer support.. I have a issue my billing address is not the same as my shipping address.. so when I purchase something from anyone on this **bleep**ing rock we call home.. it is not being delivered.. it is **bleep**ing impossible to contact anyone to get this resolved. Simply place a #6 at the end of my billing address.. its that simple.
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.