Shipping Labels

just4gurls
Contributor
Contributor

Can i purchase a shipping label to have an item shipped back to me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@just4gurls 

I recommend enabling the following setting below to do return labels instead of creating and buying a label because it may give incorrect postage if you use your own address as the Ship From and Ship To address depending on the shipping service level (Priority, Media Mail, First Class, etc) used.

It appears they no longer let you add a Ship From address when you click to Edit the Ship From address on the shipment form. So try adding it in the Settings page if the Ship From address is within the USA prior to selecting it on the shipment form.

If you don't want to pay out for a return label and have PayPal reimburse the sender...

In this help documentation, it tells you to enable Return Shipping Labels for your account before the sender can make a return label that they pay for:

How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller?

Enable Return Shipping Labels:

1. https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/profile/

2. Click Manage.

Once its enabled and the sender uses the return label option, they can apply for return shipping reimbursement from PayPal by registering their PayPal account into the program: 

Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@just4gurls 

I recommend enabling the following setting below to do return labels instead of creating and buying a label because it may give incorrect postage if you use your own address as the Ship From and Ship To address depending on the shipping service level (Priority, Media Mail, First Class, etc) used.

It appears they no longer let you add a Ship From address when you click to Edit the Ship From address on the shipment form. So try adding it in the Settings page if the Ship From address is within the USA prior to selecting it on the shipment form.

If you don't want to pay out for a return label and have PayPal reimburse the sender...

In this help documentation, it tells you to enable Return Shipping Labels for your account before the sender can make a return label that they pay for:

How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller?

Enable Return Shipping Labels:

1. https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/profile/

2. Click Manage.

Once its enabled and the sender uses the return label option, they can apply for return shipping reimbursement from PayPal by registering their PayPal account into the program: 

Can I get free shipping on a PayPal return?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.