Shenzhen RJ Energy

tasret66
Contributor
Contributor

Does Shenzhen RJ Energy Co.Ltd have a valid Paypal account?

Has anyone purchased Lithium batteries from them and if so was it all above board?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kesper
New Community Member

Would also like to know if the company is legit ...

Login to Me Too

forry40
Contributor
Contributor
Hi am from Puerto Rico, i buy 2 batteries and pay with Paypal. Company is legityme. I recive, my 2 batteryes 10 kwh for total of 20 kwh. The person that proces the order was Alice. Nice and helpfull person. The order took about 4 month to arrive. I connected and work exelent. I have the same preocupation, these is why i post these.
Login to Me Too

tasret66
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to forry40 for your information about good dealings with Shenzhen RJ Energy.  I still haven't bought any LiFePo batteries yet but your advice will make it easier to decide on Shenzhen when I do.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

jocosd
New Community Member

Hello @forry40   I'm from PR,  I want to know how your batteries are working.  I'm interested to make an order but I looking some feedback about the performance of the 10KWH  powerwall. It would be perfect to contact you to talk a little more about it.

thanks!

Login to Me Too

budaracing
New Community Member

Hi forry40. I'm also from PR and I'm interested in one of RJ energy batteries. How can I contact you for more information? Thanks

Login to Me Too

prowlercrew
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they use PayPal. When you order they will send you a purchase order from PayPal. Your order will not be filled until they receive the PayPal payment.

I ordered 6 12v 120Ah LiFePO4 batteries without a problem and received them in the specified time frame. Mine were sent to me in the USA. and they arrived with about a 3/4 charge (required to be slightly discharged to ship) and charged right up when installed in my RV system. I had the privilege of working with Carl Wu the "Overseas Manager". If you correspond with him thell him Tom said hi from the US. He will treat you well even if you don't.

Login to Me Too

gt40racer
New Community Member

How is your battery from Shenzhen RJ Energy Co. Ltd working out? I am ordering 48V 200AH LiFepo4 battery and wanted to know if the batteries are high quality and made to last as stated on their website.

Login to Me Too

prowlercrew
Contributor
Contributor

Next month will be a year since I installed my batteries. They have been EXCELLANT! I have a complete Magnum Enterprises solar system that I installed with six 24v 235watt solar panels and six of RJ Energy's 12v 120AH Group31 sized LiFePo4 batteries. I live in my 36' Motorhome and stay off the grid 90% of the time. The batteries charge to 100% SOC most of the time and in a short period. I have run them down to 35% SOC a couple of times during bad weather and had no problem getting them back to 100% in 4-6 hours. They are holding up very well so far. The quality is very good. I have compared them to some US Brands (still made in China) and they seem to be the exact same quality for 1/3 to 1/2 the price. Go for it! E-mail Carl Wu and you won't be sorry.

Login to Me Too

mackie346
New Community Member

I purchased a 60 volt 40 AH in Feb 2020.  Worked fine till Nov 2020.  Contacted RJ Energy (Mark lee) about issues.  He ask for a photo of the voltage reading.  I sent and he has refused to respond to a dozen emails and Whats App messages.  Very sceptical about this Company

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.