Shareue website

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else used the Shareue website from China?  It’s new and seems to be legitimate in most ways, but I cannot find anything on it elsewhere other than the <Removed> website which shows they are registered through GoDaddy. 

They ask a lot of personal questions (name, address, email, phone number) which I am worried to submit and then has a PayPal icon to pay which I am dubious of (I usually don’t need to provide the payment person info if i use PayPal). 

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

THX1965
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t get your hopes up. You will not receive anything. They ship packages with no content to a random address in your ZIP code. In my case USPS with a tracking number was used. When the tracking number said “the package was delivered“, I did not get any package. I filed a missing mail claim with the postal service right away. They got back to me the next day telling me that the package was indeed delivered to a different address - but not by mistake - my address was not on that package from the fake “shareue.com” sender. The surprised receiver of that empty shipment from China usually tosses it out right away. That method was reported by others on this forum. I contacted CHASE (the credit card I had used to make that purchase through PayPal) right after I had learned the details from the postal service and they reversed the fraudulent charge right away. So unfortunately you’ll have to wait until the “fake package” gets delivered in your ZIP code. Then you need confirmation that a different delivery address was on that package and PayPal or your credit card company will get you your money back. Unfortunately we now know for sure that Shareue.com was one big scam.
Login to Me Too

MustangManiac
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, that sucks! I ordered an xbox one s for my 9 year old son. I'm just going to have to buy him another one from somewhere else. Then I will have to dispute everything once it all transpires. I tried getting more details from the tracking but it hasn't updated yet. Thanks for the info!
Login to Me Too

THX1965
Contributor
Contributor

You may also want to send an email to the "sender" (whatever email they gave you), asking for an order confirmation or confirmation that the correct shipping address has been used. You'll of course never hear from them, but then you can prove to your credit card company or PayPal that you've tried to contact the merchant and never got an answer. It's one of the requirements when you're disputing a charge. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.