Shareue website

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else used the Shareue website from China?  It’s new and seems to be legitimate in most ways, but I cannot find anything on it elsewhere other than the <Removed> website which shows they are registered through GoDaddy. 

They ask a lot of personal questions (name, address, email, phone number) which I am worried to submit and then has a PayPal icon to pay which I am dubious of (I usually don’t need to provide the payment person info if i use PayPal). 

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

Where do you check the tracking info?

Login to Me Too

ross4msu
Contributor
Contributor
Simply Google: "China Post Tracking" and enter your tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Aparatus9
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. But I checked the tracking number and theyve used the same tracking number 4 other times
Login to Me Too

dpgibbsrx2

I got tracking info , too.   But when it said "delivered" and wasn't here, I called the USPS and was told the tracking info was for a different address and the package was less than 1 ounce - not possibly my package.  Although I included that info on my dispute claim , paypal refused because the tracking said "delivered".  Now I'm totally confused.

Login to Me Too

PrimeNumber
Contributor
Contributor

Get the printed proof from the post office that shows which house it was delivered to.  And then provide that proof to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me with the tracking number? I'm going to chinapost.com website, put in the tracking number, then it asks me to install some tracking program, which I did, put in the tracking number, and the site says no info about this tracking. Please, I'd like to find out, if it was "delivered".

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PrimeNumber
Contributor
Contributor

I can't help with that, but mine was sent USPS.  Try the tracking number on their site.

Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

It was sent by China Post.

Login to Me Too

Myhero00
Contributor
Contributor

Have you had any luck being refunded? PayPal turned down my request twice, which i find ridiculous because aren't they supposed to protect their customers? 

Login to Me Too

PrimeNumber
Contributor
Contributor
Once your item is "delivered" go to the post office and get the real address of where the "item" was delivered. Get printed proof. Then, upload it to PayPal. That's what I did.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.