Shareue website

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else used the Shareue website from China?  It’s new and seems to be legitimate in most ways, but I cannot find anything on it elsewhere other than the <Removed> website which shows they are registered through GoDaddy. 

They ask a lot of personal questions (name, address, email, phone number) which I am worried to submit and then has a PayPal icon to pay which I am dubious of (I usually don’t need to provide the payment person info if i use PayPal). 

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal why are you deleting parts of my comments.  We determined the Shareue website is a scam and when I list the info you delete it!!!

Login to Me Too

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, most of  my comments above got edited or removed. 

I listed 2 days ago it’s a scam website. DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM IT. 

Login to Me Too

DetailsByYoli
Contributor
Contributor
It seems like a scam I ordered a hover kart seat for my sons hoverboard for christmas. Never received and email and it sat in pending for 4 days. I just called my bank and since it was pending theyre cancelling the transaction and the funds will be back available tomorrow. I wouldnt trust them and I searched them earlier today to get reviews and most of what i saw pointed to scam.
Login to Me Too

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

It’s definitely a scam, we determined that (see above).  Pay Pal doesn't accept them and Google won’t list them, they are now on the reputable scam lists. 

Login to Me Too

zhezhe0532
Contributor
Contributor

I also encountered the same problem !! I don't know what to do now ~!

Login to Me Too

DetailsByYoli
Contributor
Contributor
Update: the money was returned to my debit card attached to my pay pal. The transaction still sits pending on paypal but i got my money back to my bank card, that was the most important part. So just try to contact your bank if you have a card attached that the money was taken from.
Login to Me Too

PrimeNumber
Contributor
Contributor
I submitted a case to PayPal 3 days ago (right after my purchase) and they declined. This is what they said in their email: "After having reviewed all the details, and based on the information we have to date, we have to deny your case. This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute." I responded by asking if I submitted my case to the wrong area because it's obvious I should get a refund. I linked them to this thread. Was my response good? Is there anything else I can do? I'm surprised PayPal declined and didn't even give a reason really. I'm hopeful they will reconsider after viewing my response and after shareue becomes more notorious but I feel like they won't. Should I call PayPal? Should I call my bank?
Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
I'm afraid it won't do any good to call PayPal. I've tried twice talking to two different people and both said that because it's pending they can't do anything on PayPal's end to cancel the transaction. I would need to contact the seller. (I've tried twice with no response) According to them Merchants have between three and 30 days to accept the payment or deny it. Until the 30 days either expires or they accept / deny there's nothing that can be done. Very frustrating, I've used PayPal for years even when I sold/bought stuff in the past on eBay and have never had an issue with them until now. I don't know if they've changed their policies or what.
Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
I got an email this morning saying my item had shipped along with tracking info.
Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

Keep us posting, please. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.