Shareue website

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else used the Shareue website from China?  It’s new and seems to be legitimate in most ways, but I cannot find anything on it elsewhere other than the <Removed> website which shows they are registered through GoDaddy. 

They ask a lot of personal questions (name, address, email, phone number) which I am worried to submit and then has a PayPal icon to pay which I am dubious of (I usually don’t need to provide the payment person info if i use PayPal). 

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

The other issue I read about a new and not well known website like this is that if you buy a name brand item, you might be getting a faux/knock off version.  I am looking at a high quality name brand item and the price was so way low, it raised a red flag with me.... it is listed 25% of even an on sale price. No one would sell this item that cheap as it’s in high demand. 

Login to Me Too

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

More information is coming in.  It appears that since it was coming up on Google searches with super low prices it got attention... it doesn’t even come up on my searches anymore. 

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
Solved

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

And even more. I would contact Pay Pal if your order is still pending.

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

https://scamzeroed.com/what-is-shareue-com-scam-exposed/

First of all the site has been reported by many many sites and is as at date of review one of the most trending scam online store and having many people asking questions about them. Shareue.com is also using a fake phone number which cannot be called. Is this a mistake? No this is a common trick used by scammers to get people to trust them whilst at the same time avoiding getting tracked down. The prices that are being charged are too good or be true or are they? Some items being sold are real cheap compared to their actual prices on real markets. This is another trick that is used to get your attention. The owner of the site has not disclosed his or her identity and the site is still too new to be trusted. According to whois the site was created sometime in September 2019 and trust me I’ve been investigating scam sites for some time now they are always new sites and it is never a good idea to get involved with a new site.

Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted PayPal yesterday to cancel payment and since its pending the company has 3 days to accept the funds but the funds are reserved for 30 days. After the 30 days the payment will fall off. They recommend contacting the company to cancel the order. Of course the company has not responded.
Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted Paypal too, and I was told, even if this case is pending, they can't stop the payment. They are investigating. It takes up to 6 months to finish the investigation. Why they just refuse the payment, and end of the story.

Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
I feel the same way! Very aggrevating that they cant just cancel the payment. They did tell me that if the seller didnt accept the money within 30 days they wouldn't be allowed to after that. I have heard nothing from the company.
Login to Me Too

Aparatus9
Contributor
Contributor
My thought exactly I ordered from them Friday and even my credit card cant stop payment they said it still pending and not a word from shareue ugh
Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
What do you think this company gets out of this scam? If paypal eventually gives us our money back, would they get paid anything?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.