Shareue website

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else used the Shareue website from China?  It’s new and seems to be legitimate in most ways, but I cannot find anything on it elsewhere other than the <Removed> website which shows they are registered through GoDaddy. 

They ask a lot of personal questions (name, address, email, phone number) which I am worried to submit and then has a PayPal icon to pay which I am dubious of (I usually don’t need to provide the payment person info if i use PayPal). 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

And even more. I would contact Pay Pal if your order is still pending.

<Removed>

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

I found more info...

https://www.cyberbunkers.com/2019/11/is-shareuecom-scam-or-is-it-legit.html

———-

Is <removed> a scam or is it legit?
Review
URL: <removed>
Store type: Fashion Store
Recommended or not? : Not Recommended

Pros

Secured connection
<removed> protected by SSL (https). SSL is crucial for any online shop. It protects its visitors from middleman attacks, and it keeps all communications encrypted. 

Suspicious code

No traces of suspicious codes on
 <removed>. This is a good sign.

Cons

External links
Any legit business will do whatever it can to be known online. So, it will generate external links pointing to its website. The amount of external links for this website is abnormally low. Maybe it is a new business, but it is not normal to have such a low amount of external links. Be cautious.

Creation date <removed> is a recent address. It is usually a bad sign. Most scam web sites use new domain names. Registered on:2019-09-24

Email server
<removed> no mail server. This is a bad sign.

Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. 

Useful tips to avoid online scams:

The website MUST show valid company details like name, street, VAT
The "Contacts" page should show also an email address or telephone and NOT just a form
A legit shopping site should have a Facebook or Instagram profile

Login to Me Too

JC0731
Contributor
Contributor

I just ordered something and still haven't received any confirmation email... Anyone else?

Login to Me Too

Kt831
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I sure hope its not a scam, this is a christmas gift for my boys.
Login to Me Too

Aparatus9
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! I bought cubby the curious bear 45 bux have not heard or received anything I tried 2 email no reply kinda scared now this was Black Friday
Login to Me Too

JeffVB
New Community Member

We WERE sent confirmation with "valid" tracking number. But it was a scam. The tracking number actually belonged to another item/address/recipient.

PayPal Purchase Protection has failed us.

PayPal's Resolution team considers successful delivery to the same ZIP Code as proof of delivery and closed our Dispute.

The site is now dead, but here was our link.

https://www.shareue.com/30---steel-can--storage-14-5-liter--large-32-lb-brushed-food-simplehuman-kg-...

Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my money back from PayPal. They said they can't contact the seller, so they ruled in my favor.

I hope they can help all of us in this situation.

Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

On the contact page, there is information, phone number, e-mail address, office address. Is that fake?

I also ordered something. Now just pray, that I'll get it?

Login to Me Too

AshburnVaMan
Contributor
Contributor

So you used your PayPal account?  If yes, did it seem normal, did you get an email from Pay Pal? Did you check your Pay Pal account to see if it came through? 

Login to Me Too

hercegno
Contributor
Contributor

I paid with Paypal. It went through. However, on the Paypal page, it says pending.  The transaction seemed normal.

Paypal didn't send me an e-mail.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.