Setup "still in progress'??? and potential buyers unable to buy on eBay

Tom0822
New Community Member

Hello All,

First off, I do apologize for what may be a long read, but something about my account doesn't make sense. Anyways...

I recently decided to sell on eBay and according to some research I've done, I would need a PayPal Business Account. With that said, I recently upgraded my individual account to business account and I have linked my eBay account to this PayPal account.
However, I have received a couple of messages from eBay users that they are unable to make purchases. I looked over all my settings on eBay and PayPal numerous times and everything seems to be correct.
What I did notice however, is the top 1/3 of on my PayPal Summary page is the following message:
"It's time to watch the money roll in!"
"Finish setting up your account so you can open for business"
And there's a button for "Go to setup".
I clicked on that button anyways and it takes me to "setup paypal solution" page where at the bottom right area is a box for 'Get paid on eBay', but is still showing 'Setup in progress'. However, I've gone through my account numerous times and everything does seem to be filled out. On that same page, is a 'get started' link, which I also clicked on and it takes me to the eBay registration page, even though I already have an eBay account.

Attached are the screen shots of what I mentioned. Summary Page - Go To Setup.jpgSetup in progress.jpgeBay Registation Page.jpg
Any and all help is appreciated. 

Regards,

Tom

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.