Sending money from the account created in a different country

Aichurok
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have a Czech Paypal account, but now I am in my home country, (Kyrgyzstan). So, the question is can I send money to someone from my Czech account even I am not located there? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aichurok

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aichurok
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply:) The thing is that Paypal doesn't work in my home country, so wanted to use my old account to send money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aichurok

You can send funds to purchase things in your country, you just can't receive or withdraw payments, again click on the link i posted above to see your opetions.

However if you try and use another countries paypal account in the country you now reside in then it won't work properly and will soon be limited most likely.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aichurok
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.