Sending money fee free

Designpurchaser
Contributor
Contributor

I am told that I can send money fee free to family but I can't do it...why? Please help.

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Bard
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

So I like to know is there a free policy for people in Taiwan?

Me and a friend are both Taiwanese, we started digital selling 4 monthes ago in Envato site by using my PayPal for the income. I will have pay him sharings each time we have withdraw from Envato site.

Is there a free way for me an him? We are in Taiwan.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi Bard,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I see you have not had a response to date. Maybe it is something I can help you with.

I'm afraid at the moment you will need to pay a fee when sending payments. You can find the cost by clicking the Fees tab at the bottom of your PayPal account.

-David R

Login to Me Too

aloukay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Im from morocco and i cant manage to send funds to friend for free and for two times paypal took 5% from my transactions .is send money to Gift/family available in morocco?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aloukay

No idea what is available in your country, you would have to ask your own customer services that one.

BUT in this country and many others paypal family / friends payments are only free IF you fund them from your bank account OR funds already in your paypal account balance. If you fund it with a card then you pay a fee.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aloukay
Contributor
Contributor

thank you or your reply 

about UK i know they have that option i was wondering about my contry since i have just good and service i suppose we are steel not supported

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi aloukay,

I am afraid personal payments are not available in Morocco at this time. 

You should find all of the information you need on the fee structure here https://www.paypal.com/ma/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

adidas168
New Community Member
Hi my friend, May i check for Singapore, if i fund my paypal account through my bank account, and send payment to a friend. Do i still get charge for the transaction fees?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi adidas168,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from our members to date. Maybe I can help.

I'm afraid you only have the option to send funds for goods and services therefore you will be charged a fee.

-David R

Login to Me Too

UltraGamer_YT
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there, I have $10.63 in my PayPal balance, but I can't buy a $9.99 item as it shows "Add Credit Card" (I do have a debit card added, but it's empty) Is that because I have them $9.81 and 2.97NIS (Israeli Shekel)? Thank You! 🙂
Login to Me Too

darkstepz
Contributor
Contributor

what about if both accounts are are in the uk ?

i.e. if i wanted to send money to my cousin who also lives in the uk?

im sure iv tried and it charges,,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.