Send payment from website to many bank accounts

albertocessel
New Community Member

Hi, we are setting up a food delivery management company that has a variety of restaurant listed.

We would need that revenue from each product purchased on our website (1 product = 1 restaurant with fixed menu) is send directly to that restaurant's bank account. So, the money would go directly to the bank account of the restaurant who will provide that meal.

Is this possible with Paypal? Payment would be processed online only.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal! If you are about to send money from the website using paypal, the money will be sent to the paypal balance. From there the money that is sitting in your paypal balance can be transferred to a bank that is link your PP account. Check out the link for additional information on how to withdraw money out of Paypal. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account--faq2316?app... Hope this helps! Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AngelaK

@albertocessel
CC: @charmanderrr

Hello! I'd just like to add a bit to this topic. We aren't able to disburse money directly to the restaurants' bank accounts, but we may be able to help to automate disbursement within PayPal through Adaptive Payments and/or Mass Payments. This may require a bit of integration on your website's end or manual transfers, but may help with what you're trying to do. You can find helpful information on this in our Developer Website

I hope that this helps!

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.