Send money and request money

lniere
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

IS there a fee on both sides (sender and receiver) when sending money and requesting money? -- not the invoicing. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GACTANGELETRAX2
Contributor
Contributor

if you select the prompt for friends and family, you can send money to them without any fee or charge to either side, but it will be taken out of your bank acount (if you use any form of credit payment as if sending money to someone's credit card or debit card)as they will charge you a fee as the credit card company will charge paypal for using their line of credit. it is always free between bank accounts without any third party involved. be sure to read the print near the check out after you have selected the amount that you want to send, you will see a "NO FEE" notice, then proceed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

GACTANGELETRAX2
Contributor
Contributor

if you select the prompt for friends and family, you can send money to them without any fee or charge to either side, but it will be taken out of your bank acount (if you use any form of credit payment as if sending money to someone's credit card or debit card)as they will charge you a fee as the credit card company will charge paypal for using their line of credit. it is always free between bank accounts without any third party involved. be sure to read the print near the check out after you have selected the amount that you want to send, you will see a "NO FEE" notice, then proceed.

Login to Me Too

mintu
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited, that's good, i would not restore my account but am i loss my balance money? whats the system? if any account will limit then should be pay their money, it's good look. so, i hope help me to withdraw or send my money from my account.... thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.