Selling on Ebay

Doug1028
New Community Member

I am selling on ebay, I have my pay pal set up...but not sure how they send me money ? What information do I give them ? Do I give them the PayPal.Me link ? I saw same question and answer was just the email associated with the PayPal account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doug1028 

When you create an eBay listing, just select PayPal as a payment method and enter the email address associated with your PayPal account in the Payment options section of the listing form.

Additional information on PayPal

Here are some additional resources if you need help related to PayPal:

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doug1028 

When you create an eBay listing, just select PayPal as a payment method and enter the email address associated with your PayPal account in the Payment options section of the listing form.

Additional information on PayPal

Here are some additional resources if you need help related to PayPal:

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NoraB1
i am a new seller on ebay and my first sale is weird the buy asked to text him on his private number and asked me if i would except extra money for the item i sold to purchase a ebay gift card and send it to his cousin along with the item he had purchased so i said i would check with ebay and see if that was alright but i didn’t think it sounded right because be wanted to pay me outside of ebay. i guess my question is could this be a scam if some kind he wants more no than what is being sent to him and i feel like it isn’t on the up and up thanks NiraB1
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.