Seller on Ebay useing multiple accounts

walter182
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. I have been a victim on Ebay of a seller using multiple accounts. What this seller is doing is having two day auctions, selling eleven items each time under different Ebay user names. Once this seller has receive payment for all eleven auctions this person then deregisters themselves as a Ebay user then starts the process all over again under a different user name. This person has used six different user names on Ebay that I know of. Ebay user names are.  min837   as-5297    wei-8910   che537513   Ie-970538   edwch_2. All these Ebay accounts have been opened on the 23th Oct 2018 with no feedback history. The seller is always using the same description and images for eleven auctions each time then moves to a new Ebay user name. Items are Micro SD cards. This person says on his auctions that preferred payment is Paypal. I have complained there times to Ebay but this person keeps on offending. User name edwch_2 is current at the moment with auctions, please beware. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.