See the all the fees paid by one person/business, last year

treecandle
New Community Member

I am wondering how I can see all the fees I paid for transactions from a specific person/business last year. Can someone please tell me how to look up fees I paid for transactions from a single person who paid me?

Example: MC paid me every month in 2019. I want to see how much fees I paid for transactions from MC in 2019.

Thanks~

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. I want to be really honest with you, this can only be done via talking to a live person on the phone but due to the current Pandemic our Customer Service team is unavailable. Try and check our Chat support team if they can access it for you. Just access the Message Center page of your PayPal account. Look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service via our chat support channel. Please provide us with all the information we need so we can look into it right away. Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.