Second account

Oliver66
New Community Member

How do I open a second account using the same email address but a different bank account and name? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oliver66

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited.
As your email address 'identifies' a paypal account then you can't use the same one on x2 paypal accounts.

However if you mean that you are going to close x1 account and then re-use that email address then you 'may' in theory do so although sometimes paypal security will block it especially if there were unresolved issues on the other account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oliver66

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited.
As your email address 'identifies' a paypal account then you can't use the same one on x2 paypal accounts.

However if you mean that you are going to close x1 account and then re-use that email address then you 'may' in theory do so although sometimes paypal security will block it especially if there were unresolved issues on the other account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.