Scheduled Deposit from IRS Stimulus Payment.............

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor

Like Many...I was scheduled for YESTERDAY... 4/30/2020 to have my stimulus payment deposited into Paypal....NOTHING....does  ANYONE have a real answer to this: 

• Does Paypal have a 3-5 business day policy to process these funds once they are deposited? or should the deposit go through immediately?  I've heard both.....
  •   Is there ANYWAY to determine if in fact Paypal has at least RECEIVED the deposit.....
  •  
  • feeling desperate.............. 
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

PotPie
Contributor
Contributor

Will be released in 3-5 days. PP will neither confirm nor deny whether or not there is a pending deposit via the IRS. You will get an email if/when a direct deposit is posted to your account. 

Login to Me Too

Yask2020
New Community Member
Are you still waiting for your deposit?
Login to Me Too

Jeric16
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @biggjoej2003 

Thank you for reaching paypal community center!

With regards the direct deposit timeframe we have 2 options to show the money to your bank. First if you choose the option where in instant transfer will be made to your account that is same day posting of the money to your bank which has a fee.

second if you choose to transfer the money to your bank without any fee it will take 3-5 business days you can actually check the timeframe via email coming from paypal. Check this link https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account--faq2316?app...  l

***if you saw a post that is helpful, kindly leave author a kudos or accept it as a solution

Keep safe and stay at home, We appreciate your time and effort doing business with paypal.

Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
The problem with this scripted answer is that there are SO MANY PEOPLE who have waited for their direct deposit stimulus money and your "3-5" business day scenario has come and gone for them...WITH NO DEPOSIT...just read the hundreds of posts...How DOES Pay pal account for that??? The short, TRUTHFUL answer is ....you can't...the company doesn't have a clue as to why so many are having to wait...if you really want to appease the angry masses...you better come up with a LEGIT answer to AFTER the 3-5!!
Login to Me Too

Iam730
Contributor
Contributor

I'm SOOOOO sick of the BS answer!!!! I expected BETTER from Paypal

Login to Me Too

Navymomma2000
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was supposed to come in April 30th today it’s the 7th that’s more than 3-5 bs they’re posting on their site. 

Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. It took them almost 24 hours just to respond to my message. I've been told multiple things. When really it's all about 1 thing. Lining there pockets. They are exploiting our situation and instead of owning up to their advertised "quick and easy" service, they are playing with our ability to provide, maintain daily life and have a little hope that things will get better. I made a formal complaint with the Consumer website. I'll find it and post it. I also forwarded everything to my local news investigations department. PayPal needs to be made an example of what not to do. And I hope they tear them a new one. Shame on any person, business or entity for taking the opportunity to continue to support the rich at the continued expense of the struggling.
Login to Me Too

Navymomma2000
Contributor
Contributor

I’m still trying to find someone that got their payment still nothing. You know that money is in a interest bearing account somewhere at Wells Fargo.

Login to Me Too

Iam730
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone tell me where to file a complaint.....PLEASE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.