Scammed

ArataIshimoto
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone I been scammed by someone and hasnt paid me. Is there a way Pay Pal can help us?

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 10.51.48 PM.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

We don't have enough info other than the fact you have been scammed - all we can do is guess.

What we can tell you is if you made a purchase and paid using the Send Money feature and chose the option for "Friends and Family", you won't have any proof that this transaction was a purchase, it simply looks like one person sending money to another - not a purchase. 

Login to Me Too

ArataIshimoto
Contributor
Contributor

Well

I have sold an item on gumtree. This person name James Leonard who bought has insist to pay 1,000 and I shipped it. Its toolate to retrieve it back but everytime I tried to withdraw it wont allow me.

I have more screenshots to upload.

Login to Me Too

ArataIshimoto
Contributor
Contributor

ArataIshimoto
Contributor
Contributor

Here is more evidences you can see with wrong grammar, wrong heading and wrong email of pay pal.

You can see it

Login to Me Too

inspectorG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Aratalshimoto, 

Please can you share an edited version of the email of this person with me? I believe I could have been scammed by the same person. You could use *** to block out the full address for others - but I would recognise certain letters it if I had indeed used it myself. 

Thanks 

@ArataIshimoto

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.