Scam

Mame23
New Community Member
How do i find out if a site is ligit? I bought a bag from an ad on Instagram, under payment options it had paypal, so I paid via it. Still haven't received the bag and am worried that I've been scammed...
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AVH2020
Contributor
Contributor
Flyphase is another scammer like Overnel/SA or Shapermint. The order was addressed incorrectly so the post office couldn't deliver to an address that was not only incorrect but physically didn't exist. Then a dance of emails between Flyphase & myself demanding that they return my ENTIRE PAYMENT because though they never delivered & USPS notified my USPS account that the package was returned to sender. Flyphase insisted the return postage was my responsibility & finally only refunded $26 of the $32.00 I paid for absolutely nothing but a Christmas scam. Paypal' s email to request my refund was some foreign office that responded with some insane reasoning about shipping charges and not being the correct office to refund my payment. Just nonsensical responses then they keep all or some of your money for NOTHING. NOW I read that there is some fine print okaying automatic monthly payments going forward but not sure how to now go back to the invoice to revoke it on an invoice from last month. But, I will look for it & still gonna demand my PayPal account reverse the shipping charges I'm due !!! I just returned some Shapermint items that didn't fit unlike the first leggings I purchased. So, I will report if I get the run around about my money ! These 2 companies appear to be cut from the same scam tutorial. Another scam out of China co-opted a legitimate dental veneers internet commercial & even inserted the legitimate brochure with the American company's phone # in the package with the dollar store Halloween fake teeth with chewing gum on the back to stick on your teeth ! When I called I was told the legit veneers cost $300+ & were custom made. They had been notified of the scam. I finally ran across a disclaimer & warning about the fake product company hijacking there video but that's all. I am still out of $40 & never got anyone to respond to my attempts to contact the Chinese scammer company. I still need to approach PayPal to reverse the payment & refund my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.