Scam

Unicohaley
Contributor
Contributor

Yes unfortunately im a victim of this kind of people ,June 26 ,so until now i was waiting for the payment ,also sadly my phone that this ALIEN (not supposed or not even single right to call him a Human ,dont know why he was here or how did he able to survive for a long time in our world ,if ever he was treated by as a human ,you better be like of us ,but of course how much teaching and dress up you gonna do to an what human being called "ALIEN" still it will show up whats the real you ,then i really cant say but what possibly be your offspring will ,if ever u can produce ?human can ,animals can in earth ,bec. people here on earth have no knowledge on your kind ,well ill make a guess of course u serve food on the table that u even dont have single sweat and blood that atlis the way you gonna look back on them while eating you u can take that rather than earning it ,its your responsibility to provide by you can say your OWN sweat ,blood to work ,and sacrifice even for i very tiny little thing ,it may sounds very FUNNY Right ,but do remember make sure your not gonna get caught cause ur payment for all of this you still win inside that cell cage,atlist still giving you privilege at the end you still get for yours free ,acomodation even not to be worried ,with security 24/7 ,365 days a year ,only few our lucky get that atlist your already assured for that .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.